Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Panda with me

Please bare with me while I get this going. I don't have the necessary cable to get pictures up yet, but I will real real soon! Today was a great day off because I went record shopping and made a really good sandwich. Here is what was in the sandwich:
Sesame Bagel
Veganaise
Fake Sausage Patties
Fake Cheddar Cheese
Tomatoes
Grilled Onions

And it's getting to be so warm and beautiful here! I can hardly wait to touch the ocean.

1 comment:

The Tarka Family said...

We've had the fake sausage only once and it was decent. Morning Star? I've had soy "cheese" before and didn't like it. We love dairy!

Have you tried vegan cuisine with any luck? I bet it's time consuming just like it is with us.

I know you recommended "tofudie cream cheese" (or something) for Jillian's vegan carrot cake, but I couldn't find it. Can you remember the exact brand name?