The past few days I've spent a lot of time thinking about insects. We've had a ton of fruit flies (serves us right for having dirty dishes) but they were in my bathroom too. We cleaned the kitchen, there's no food out, I've set up fly paper, and I've gone on killing rampages with a magazine. The cleanliness, fly paper, and killing have helped, however there are still too too many fruit flies. They fly around me when I enter my bathroom, they have a seat on clean dishes, and they hang from our ceilings. I also made another disturbing discovery when making a routine check on the fly paper.
Fleas. Why do we have fleas?! I've never seen one apart from the fly paper, but every time I look, there's another flea stuck to it!
A couple sundays ago I had lunch in the park with some church people:


EDIT: After further investigation, I no longer believe we have fleas. I'm now fairly sure we have flies, fruit flies, gnats, and mosquitoes. A small improvement!
No comments:
Post a Comment