I've been having a superb memorial day weekend with glorious alone time. I've been going out by myself and spending time in my head or with my face in a book and sweet gypsy music in my ears. I spent the last of Nathan and Randi's itunes card on Fanfare Ciocarlia, Taraf de Hadouks, and Toni Iordache. Great stuff.
I've been feeling like I'm not sure what direction I want to take in terms of the arts. I love the arty things I do and I'm not sure I want to zero in on screenwriting anymore. I'd have more opportunity to share my creations with others if I focused on the simpler things. I'll still be screenwriting, though. I'm just giving myself permission to love doing other things.
Ok, earlier in the episode, Bret claimed that he liked to dance when he was angry. Here is his angry dance.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment